
........ not Joseph.......
This guy!!! I'm sure (even though you can't see his face)....most people who know him could pick him out of a line-up....not only because of his white hair, but also because of his "shananagins." This was going to be a post with 5-10 pictures, but as you can see there were just too many good ones not to post (and this is a condensed version).
I love this picture!!
OK..... let me start off by saying it is now 2:42 a.m. here in Okinawa on Dec 16th....which is no longer Colby's birthday (in his eyes). What do I mean by this? You might ask. Well let me explain....
Colby and I have had an extensive discussion multiple times (often bringing others into it) regarding when our birthdays & anniversaries actually occur since we are around the world.
Argument #1 (mine...the correct one)--Our technical birthday occurs whenever it is our birthday in Louisiana, since this is where we were both born. Birthdays are the ANNIVERSARY of our birth. This means it should occur on the day/time where we were born.
Argument #2 (his)--Our birthdays are whatever time/day it is wherever we are at the time (simple as that).
That being said....I've purposely done this blog on his birthday in Louisiana and not in Okinawa.........(**sorry, babe**)
**I will admit.....the only time I was sorta on his side was when he brought up leap years and time changes in the states (Spring-forward.....Fall-back)**
Point is....for the sake of this blog....IT IS STILL HIS BIRTHDAY and I'm not late posting it!!! & I'm not late putting up the "Happy Birthday, Colby" sign outside.
On to more pictures..... this picture was over two years ago.... I had to post it because I want all his friends back home to know I DID NOT PICK OUT HIS OUTFIT for this event. When we started dating he would have called this "fruity", or even worse, "a Vandebilt (my private high school) outfit"...but now, ladies & gentlemen, he wears sweaters WITH ties AND picks them out!
His favorite past time......not sure if he prefers cooking over golf...but they are pretty close.
The Dog Whisperer.
The Fisherman.......he LOVES that flannel jacket thingy.
One with Nature.
Loves his Ramen......he is going to miss this!
1st Halloween in Okinawa..........quickly thought up costume........Mormons & Chili the witch.
American Idol.
Loves his Gracious (Chili-dog).
Reader.
The Gentleman......LT Bean.
We miss our dog beaches.
I wear a Don King wig....and he wants braids?
???????.....lol Sumo for his 26th B-day!
Merry Christmas & HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my best friend in the entire world....the love of my life and soulmate. I love you, Colby! Sorry you had to spend some of your birthday at work!
xoxoxo
His favorite past time......not sure if he prefers cooking over golf...but they are pretty close.
The Dog Whisperer.
The Fisherman.......he LOVES that flannel jacket thingy.
One with Nature.
Loves his Ramen......he is going to miss this!
1st Halloween in Okinawa..........quickly thought up costume........Mormons & Chili the witch.
American Idol.
Loves his Gracious (Chili-dog).
Reader.
The Gentleman......LT Bean.
We miss our dog beaches.
I wear a Don King wig....and he wants braids?
???????.....lol Sumo for his 26th B-day!
Merry Christmas & HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my best friend in the entire world....the love of my life and soulmate. I love you, Colby! Sorry you had to spend some of your birthday at work!
No comments:
Post a Comment