Monday, 11 June 2012

12 Weeks


Hello Everyone!

Sorry I'm a little late posting again, but here are my 12 Week pictures.

I'm not sure how much of this "pooch" is my lunch I had right before taking them, because I don't think I always look like this.

As far as how I feel, I'd be lying if I'd say "great".....so..... I'll leave it at I feel like I have a small parasite taking over my body.  I know it sounds harsh, but it's the honest truth.

People say the 2nd trimester gets better, but I'm one day away from that and I don't feel it is going to happen tomorrow.

I've been working night shift still and that 3a.m.-6a.m. time frame is perhaps the worst!!!

I lost my eggs the other day (in the toilet)......after begging my husband to make them for me when we got off a 12 hour shift......... needless to say, I felt bad for making him cook them for me.

I'm not even sure how many people still look at my blog because compared to other "bloggers" I'm not really that good at it.

Oh well.........here are a few shots (mostly for you Mom and Dad).





Check out these little shirts Lester and Chili received this week.  I LOVE them.  My dear neighbor and friend, Marty gave them to me for Mother's day!!!




Only a few more months until we are home!!  

We love and miss you all!

xoxo
Me

2 comments:

  1. I'm still here and reading! You look fab! Hope you start feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Jess,

      I am just seeing this.... didn't know you read my blog!!

      I'm going to have to get you to be a guest blogger for me someday.... maybe I'll get more followers!
      xoxo

      Delete