Tuesday, 29 May 2012

N-E-W-S

AGAIN......I must apologize for not posting in SOOOO long, but this time I have an excuse!!!

Most of you (who follow my blog) already know Colby and I are expecting our first little bundle of joy in December.

We are EXCITED.........and I AM TIRED.......and NAUSEOUS.......BLAH!

I took this picture @ 6 weeks.  Today I am officially 11 weeks, but I haven't taken a recent picture.  I'll take one next week at 12 weeks and hopefully I'll be showing a "tad."

This picture just shows my before "pooch" pretty much.

My due date is December 19th.  

I actually was trying NOT to aim for a Christmas due date.......didn't plan that out too well (**smiles**).....my miscalculations.


My very nice OB doc here was sweet enough to see me at 6 weeks....so that I really could see that I had a baby growing inside me.

Those of you who have been pregnant before know....... you just feel like something is "not right" because there is NO evidence of being pregnant other than the funky symptoms that go along with the first trimester.

Anyway, here is a picture of our little guy or gal.  Just a circle...and we could see the heart beating!!


This was my 10 week US....It actually occurred closer to 9 weeks.  Amazing what 3 weeks can do.  We saw an arm move for this one!!
That was fun!



AND BIG NEWS #2......WE ARE COMING HOME!!!!!

IT IS OFFICIAL!!  

Colby received his official orders to the clinic in Belle Chasse.  We are so excited to be home for three years!!!!  

We should be home...in Houma.... at the beginning of November....then baby in December.  

It is going to be a busy month!!!

Everyone feel free to come help us unpack!!


I'm still not in much of a blogging mood.....

but I will do my best to keep posting throughout this pregnancy!

I have a few posts to make for things we've been up to lately.....I'll save that for another day!

Much love,
XOXOXO
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment