Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Things I ALREADY miss THE MOST!

THESE PEOPLE!


I have only been gone about 2 weeks and my heart hurts that I can't walk across the street or drive up and talk to these ladies whenever I want to.

These were our beloved neighbors in Okinawa.... the people we will likely remain friends with for LIFE.  
It was our "home away from home" while we were living so far away.

I can't say enough awesome things about each and every one of them and I know I'll stay in touch with them for years.

I really don't have enough time to type everything I'd like to say sooooo I'll leave it at.... I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Kristin Thomas, me, Nerissa Curtin, Amanda Luna, Victoria Lookabill, Sheri Pettis, Diana Smith, & Marty Melvin.


The (original) husbands.
Mark Thomas, Billy Lookabill, James Smith, Keith Melvin, Chris Curtin, Sergio Luna, Pete Pettis, and Colby.


All of us.... minus Destina (the only one missing). 



This was a picture of us at my 30th Surprise party they threw for me.
Kristin and Mark and Sheri and Pete had moved away, but we gained the Rademachers (Amanda and Todd).


The New Lester Crew.


XOXO
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment