For those of you who have lived here in Okinawa, this picture needs NO commenting to convey just WHY I'll miss this.
For those of you who have no idea........it is the infamous CHEESE FONDUE (with extra bread) from Transit Cafe!
There is no picture that will really do it justice (and this one is with my iPhone) but just know that it is BY FAR the BEST melted cheese combination EVER!
And.....I just so happen to be a cheese FANatic!
When the neighbors and I go to Transit (or their sister restaurant, Sea Garden) we each order a salad and our own personal cheese fondue with extra bread. The waiters and waitresses look at us like we are a bunch of "fattys" BUT we don't care....and we eat it all.
I've even been known to eat the left over with a SPOON!
Oh Glorious Cheese Fondue.....I WILL MISS YOU!!
Well said! A proper tribute, if I ever heard one. Cheese Fondue, I miss you!!
ReplyDelete