I have a lot of catching up to do.
I figured I'd start off with Lincoln's five month pictures since I'm already almost a week late posting them!! I DID, however, take these ON his 5 month birthday...I'm just late posting them.
I had a new "helper" this month taking pictures.
I can't say he was THAT helpful because he was TIRED from playing in his alumni softball tournament!
I think we may have gotten 1 or 2 decent ones.
Thanks, Dad!
What can I say new about this month?
Lincoln is now:
I can't believe he is getting so big!
I didn't get a length because it is a little bit of a chore to go find the tape measure, etc......and as I said....my help wasn't too helpful.
Fun Facts:
He is "cooing" up a storm these days.
He still sleeps GREAT. 8-10 hours at night and wakes up such a happy baby.
He is now eating, carrots, sweet potatoes, peas, and had green beans (once) along with is rice cereal in the mornings.
His favorite is still the carrots and sweet potatoes and his daddy now calls him "Mr. Carrots." How sweet =)
I am now making his baby food. I was getting tired of having to "spray and wash" all his clothes because the stuff you buy at the store stains!!!
He is rolling over so fast these days, but still hasn't quite figured out how to roll from stomach to back.
He is still sleeping in our Japanese bassinet I had made in our room.....mainly because I am not ready to put him in his room. I'm sure he'd do fine.....hopefully I'll be posting soon that he is in his own crib in his room....we'll see.
He got his first little sunburn in New Orleans this week walking around with the Luna's (post to follow later). This occurred despite 30spf sunscreen!!! He IS DEFINITELY his Daddy's child. It wasn't bad, but he had red cheeks and forearms for a day or so.
He is laughing so much and is so interactive.
He went through a little 1 or 2 week period where he HATED the car.
Thank GOD that is over. He now plays with whatever I put in his seat with him and even puts himself to sleep on long trips.
He is still a GREAT cuddler and I'm trying to cherish the times he cuddles.....hoping he NEVER grows out of it!
Well I hope everyone is well.
I still have a lot to blog about.
Maybe later today...
xoxo
Maggie


No comments:
Post a Comment