Tuesday, 2 July 2013

I am SO BEHIND!!!

I just got on my blog to see where I left off.......seriously.....Lincoln's 5 month pictures is the last thing I posted. Sorry to everyone who reads my blog faithfully.  

Lincoln is now 6 and half months old. 

We have enjoyed the visits of the both the Luna's and the Thomas' (two dear friends from Okinawa) and just got back from a trip to Seattle and our long awaited cruise to Alaska.  I feel like each even deserves it's own post. So....I WILL TRY MY BEST to get all three done (& Lincoln's 6mth onesie pics) before next week. 

I start another class on Tuesday July 9th...and Colby, Lincoln and I are going to Pensacola for a class (for Colby).

Goal is set. 

Maybe I'll do one later tonight.......

Now I"m going try to put this little rascal down for a nap and get dinner started....Daddy will walk through the door any minute.

*sigh*

xoxo
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment