I am attempting to catch up today on my blogging... at least on my monthly Lincoln posts!
Lincoln turned 7 months old on July 18, 2013. I took these photos on that day, but of course I am JUST now getting around to blog.
It is getting increasingly more difficult to take pictures of him since he is on the move crawling around the house. It is virtually impossible for me to get good shots with the same background each month so it is pretty much pure luck if I get a good shot.
Here are a few I took back in July.
I keep a log on my phone of things that happen during the month so that I can go back and write in his baby book and on here....
So .... details for July:
7/3 - Lincoln tried and LOVED pears
& sat in his new high chair for the first time well
7/4 - Clapped his hands
7/12 - played "paddy cake" when we'd sing it
7/13 - Sits up well on his own
7/18 - 18lbs 11 oz
7/22 - I woke up hearing "mama" over the baby monitor
7/26 - Lincoln tried and liked avocados
7/29 - Lincoln discovered his "man parts" after his bath
7/30 - started to give wet kisses (my favorite)
7/31 - cut one tooth on the bottom in the middle
As I'm typing these things almost two months late, I'm realizing how quickly our little man is growing. Sitting up well seems like it happened so long ago (Sad face).
xoxo
Maggie
No comments:
Post a Comment