Thursday, 25 July 2013

LATE ENTRY....Lincoln's 6 month (one month late)

I thought I completed this blog post. 

Looks like I have NOT....

Lincoln is NOW about 7 and half months old and I did take his 7 month pictures but I wanted to split these up. 

Here is his 6 month pictures. 

Sweet boy.











Lincoln turned 6 months old on June 18, 2013. On his 1/2 birthday we set sail to Alaska from Seattle, WA (post @ vacation to follow). 
He just made the cut off date for the cruise since had to be 6mths old in order to come with us. 

Other Fun Facts about his 6th month:
Weight:  18lbs 3oz
Height: 28 inches

6/4 - first time I witnessed him turn from stomach to back
6/5- his first try of bananas (he loved/loves them)
6/12- I switched him over to size 3 diapers (sad face)
6/28 - tried peaches (they were a little tart)

Lincoln still sleeps in his crib all night long & takes a long nap in the morning and a long one (1-2 hours) in the evening. There are a few other naps throughout the day, but they only last about 30 minutes.

He eats rice cereal or oatmeal every morning & loves his mom's home made baby food: peas, green beans, carrots, sweet potatoes, apples, & bananas are his regulars. 

He is also still nursing!  YAY!! WE MADE IT TO MY GOAL!!! 
We'll see how long it continues (not going past a year).

xoxo
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment