Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Congrats to my Husband

Well to all of you who may not know.......Colby went up another rank yesterday (Dec 1, 2009). He is now LT O'Quin. (an O-3 in the US Navy).

I knew he was supposed to go up in rank yesterday, but forgot when he went off to work in the morning. I asked if it was a big deal? Should I be there, etc? He said no, no no......Well low and behold he came home from work and said "Hey you notice anything different?"....I noticed immdiately as I was cooking dinner for the two of us. He had a new pin on his color!!

He proceeded to tell me everyone was asking where I was........I wasn't too excited about that!!....Everyone probably thinks I'm a horrible wife!.....He assured me this wasn't the case and it was his fault he failed to believe it was something that could/would be a big deal for me to be there (since it occured on his lunch break).

Well now we know....next time I'll be there and possibly even do the pinning.....that'll have to wait another four years!

Thanks to all of you who are interested in our lives. This has really become a fun part of our being here.

XOXO
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment