Tuesday, 15 December 2009

Happy Birthday, Colby.......How about a little Sumo!!

Hello Everyone!! I believe these pictures can speak for themselves. Of course as always they are WAY out of order. The last picture of them in the white "thongs" is the "warm up." There were a bunch of them all around the ring practicing. Colby absolutely loved every minute of this. Thank God because it was his Birthday! He said he could go watch it every week. For me: It was definately something to see. A little "blah" after watching UFC fighting, but nonetheless entertaining!






There are still a few things they did, like tying this rope around his waste that we are unsure the "meaning."------but I got a picture anyway!









Hope you enjoyed looking at a bunch of "chunky" men in "thongs"!! Very interesting adventure to add to our many I'm sure we will get to experience!
Notice all the people sitting on the ground. Those seats were 100 something bucks. We opted for the 40 dollar bleachers.......still uncomfortable for 5 hours but cheaper. Also, notice shoes were taken off at the door and carried with you inside the arena.
That is all I have to say about this.......... = )







No comments:

Post a Comment