Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Wetting Down


Hey Folks (this is Colby writing),

We recently had a wetting down for me at the Bulter Officer club. A wetting down is held every time a officer goes up in rank. I got promoted to Lieutenant December 1st and waited to have my wetting down till after the holidays. What happens is that whom ever gets promoted puts up whatever amount of extra money they would make that month with their new promotion salary and make that a bar tab for everyone to drink on. When that certain amount runs out everyone has to start paying for their own drinks.




Here are some pics of the people me and Maggie work with. And yes a little Karaoke was involved. Not sure what the hell i was signing at the time of this picture but I'm sure I sounded terrible.




Even some Saints faithful showed up for support. My boy G money was working the DJ booth. Who Dat Nation is everywhere.
Till next time,
See ya
Colby


No comments:

Post a Comment