Monday, 26 April 2010

Goodbye LT Fischer

Here are a few new pictures of us here on Okinawa. Something I've learned about the Navy, they are pretty good about throwing "Farewell" parties when someone plans to leave a duty station and head to a new one. Here on Okinawa everyone is pretty close and when someone leaves, there is a usually a decent turn out. Below is a bunch of people who work with me in the ICU along with a few others who are saying goodbye to LT Fischer. She is the one all the way to the right with the really cool 80's style dress and pink necklace!! The theme was 70'
s and 80's attire. I did not dress up due to lack of being able to find something wear but Colby took advantage of the "cool" blue jean shirt Beau bought him for 50cents. We all went to Chili's for a little while before heading over to the bowling alley for a few rounds of bowling! My granny shot still hasn't improved much!!
Below this is a different night in the same week. This is LT (Danielle) Fischer and Pat. He is in the Navy here too, but works in the OR. This is us after going to the martini bar....again. We headed to I's. A local microbrewery with VERY expensive ales. Colby loved it...of course!

OH YEAH...........and please note the infamous Mardi Gras shirt. He had to wear the Mardi Gras shirt for some reason. No occasion....and please note.....we ARE in the month of April. I guess he was in one of his "colby moods." Those of you who know him...will understand!! I was embarassed! Oh and you can't see in this picture, but he has on PHAT FARM white high tops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!! Gotta Love Him!!!!



More to come shortly!!!
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment