I just wanted to dedicate a blog to all the special people we know who had birthdays this month. October is a serious birthday month for our family. I think I'm finally remembering all of them and the dates. There is one in here dedicated to Miss September as well (Julie) because it was such a SPECIAL one this year for her and Cade.
AND THEN THERE IS THIS LADY.......................Maw Rosie had a birthday too!! I believe she told me she is 40 this year too?
This month my dear Paw Paw (Eddie) had a birthday as well on the 12th! Happy Birthday to him as well...... I hope someone made him a coconut pie, pecan pie, and some Yum Yum cake up there in heaven (those are Maw Rosie specials). I wish I had a pic of him on my computer to post here.......
The month started off with "the Jackal's" birthday (a.k.a. Allison-Colby's brother's wife). Sorry, Al, for calling you "the Jackal". You know Colby would not want me to call you anything else. We miss you, Beau, & Jax so much!! I hope you were able to do something fun and exciting this year........and sorry your gift was LATE!
Then sweet Aaron turned 7. Aaron is on the right. (Rein is his brother on the left who always gets to feel special too around this time of year-from me at least- b/c poor thing is the only one in the family with a Birthday in the Spring). Happy Birthday, Aaron....wish I could have eaten some cake with you for your Birthday.
Oh my and Julia Claire turns THIRTEEN on the 26th!!! OH EM GEE!! Where has the time gone. This is one of my favorite pictures of her 3 years ago for my wedding. She is practically looking like a grown up these days and I'm almost positive she is probably taller than me!!
I'll try to watch what I say here, but CADE AND JULIE ARE FORTY!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!??? Best looking forty year olds I've ever seen!! I'll admit.....I was totally bummed that I had to send them a "goofy" box of things for their birthdays instead of spending time with them this year for their big days......BUT....I think skype worked just fine! Thank you, Jesus for technology. I love you both so much! Happy Happy Happy Birthday to both of you.
Then sweet Aaron turned 7. Aaron is on the right. (Rein is his brother on the left who always gets to feel special too around this time of year-from me at least- b/c poor thing is the only one in the family with a Birthday in the Spring). Happy Birthday, Aaron....wish I could have eaten some cake with you for your Birthday.
I'll try to watch what I say here, but CADE AND JULIE ARE FORTY!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!??? Best looking forty year olds I've ever seen!! I'll admit.....I was totally bummed that I had to send them a "goofy" box of things for their birthdays instead of spending time with them this year for their big days......BUT....I think skype worked just fine! Thank you, Jesus for technology. I love you both so much! Happy Happy Happy Birthday to both of you.
AND THEN THERE IS THIS LADY.......................Maw Rosie had a birthday too!! I believe she told me she is 40 this year too?I called her first thing in the morning on her birthday this year.......nana nana boo boo...I was the first to tell her Happy Birthday!! I always call her when she is just waking up at 6a.m. and saying her rosary. I'm sure she is thrilled when I wake her up.....of course she always pretends to already be awake!
Well I love you Maw Maw! I hope you had a great day.....and I'm so happy my card got to you ON your birthday....I had to pay the mail man extra for that!
This month my dear Paw Paw (Eddie) had a birthday as well on the 12th! Happy Birthday to him as well...... I hope someone made him a coconut pie, pecan pie, and some Yum Yum cake up there in heaven (those are Maw Rosie specials). I wish I had a pic of him on my computer to post here.......Much love to all of you! We wish we could have celebrated with you this year!! ....Looks like next year, you will all get the best Birthday gifts ever..........US!!!
XOXO
MAGGIE
No comments:
Post a Comment