As many of you may know, there are THREE of us in our cul de sac that are pregnant! Amanda Luna is due a week before me and Diana Smith is due about a month after me....so our three NON-pregnant neighbors were so sweet and planned an awesome afternoon/evening for us. We started off at Victoria's house to exchange gifts and eat cake. We left there after playing a couple games too and went get pedicures at Cocok's complete with seashells (Summer toes). Then we went eat at our favorite restaurant, Sea Garden! We had a blast and are all so blessed to have each other in our lives. Here are just a few pictures from that day!
Marty gave us all a set of onesies. There are 12 in each set. They represent a month of the babies' lives and we must take a picture of them wearing them....there is also a picture frame she gave us each to house the pictures (with 12 spaces). So cute!!!!
Here are Diana's, then mine, then Amanda's:
Me with all my gifts!!! LOVE THEM ALL! So sweet!
Amanda received a few photo prop hats. Here are her two Christmas ones!
My Chili and Lester pictures from the Luna's!!! LOVE THEM! I started crying when I opened them. I can't wait to find a frame to put them in and they will go in the nursery!!
Amanda's hats!
Amanda, me, and Diana
Amanda Luna, Amanda Rademacher, me, Victoria, Diana, and Marty!
Thank you ladies for such a great day. I had a blast! I will miss you all so much and you will be sure to find out what sex baby O'Quin is ASAP after delivery! Love you all from the bottom of my heart!
xoxo
Maggie
No comments:
Post a Comment