Well we've had three typhoons I believe in the last 3 months......
Not sure if this one is the worst, but it sure does look like it is hitting us the worst compared to the previous ones.
Some of the others just grazed us or we only got one side....this one is giving us all it's got!
A lot of wind AND rain...not just one or the other.
It makes a difference that it is in daylight and we can see things happening too!
Colby is at work.... I'm home with the dogs.
Luckily I was able to take them out during the eye (ish). They haven't really left my side the entire time.
Watched the Voice....Grey's Anatomy season premiere...now contemplating a nap......
but it is LOUD!
I'm also saying prayers we keep our electricity because being pregnant and hormonal with no AC will NOT mix very well I'm sure.
These are a few random pics I've seen posted on Facebook so far........
Someone posted this a little bit ago.... we are now on the other side of the eye.
I am a little thankful, however, that we don't have anything here to worry about.... (car is sold.... most of our things are on their way home.........I hope).
Oh my...just got a thought........what if our stuff is still in some warehouse here........JEEZ!
I won't think about that!
Well I'm ready for it to be over now......I'm bored.....want my husband to be able to come home after work.
xoxo
Me








No comments:
Post a Comment