I won't be doing much in the coming 6 weeks.
I'm starting school again since before we moved back to the states. I completed my Practicum (the big project we need to do to graduate) in the summer and decided to take a break in order to move, finish out my pregnancy, and have baby Lincoln.
So now.....my days will look like this:
Thankfully Lincoln has started to put himself to sleep in this little swing and doesn't require quite as much attention to go down for naps.
I'm not looking forward to it!
Friday night I hosted a jewelry party for my dear friend Suzanne.
I tried to keep things (food etc) to a minimum, but I overdid it...of course.
Punch, champagne, and lemon/blood orange water.
Cupcakes and tea cookies
Meatballs, sandwiches, marinated cheeses, feta spread, cream cheese and pepper jelly, & fruit kabobs and fruit dip.
My blogging may suffer in the next 6 weeks, but I'll try to keep it up during my "breaks" from classwork.
xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment