Daddy took off work on Good Thursday and Good Friday to give himself a "break" and to spend time with Lincoln and I. On Thursday we worked in the yard a little. Someone was "king" for the evening. Lincoln hung out in his swing outside under the gigantic umbrella.
We visited the Easter bunny on Thursday too. We went to the Southland mall & Lincoln did great. He didn't cry, but he didn't seem overly excited either. Sorry this is a picture of a picture...quality isn't the greatest.
Lincoln LOVES the mirrors on the doors of our closet. They are truly hideous! We almost got rid of them because they drive Colby crazy. They come off the tracks often, they don't slide well, and one of them has a HUGE crack, BUT.....now I'm happy we kept them. He is quite good just lying there while I put on my makeup if I have to go somewhere. His image goes on and one because there are mirrors on the both sides.
Daddy and Lincoln had a staring contest last night. So sweet.
March madness is going on our house. Colby thinks its ok to prop Lincoln up on the sofa next to him to watch the games. I'm not a fan of putting a child in front of a TV.....but... I pick my battles.





No comments:
Post a Comment