Thursday, 21 March 2013

Official 3 Month Pics

As promised....here are Lincoln's 3 Month pics in his onesies from Marty and Lacey!

I had help this time from Aunt Harley to get Lincoln to smile. 

He started to get fussy toward the end....he isn't fond of being changed and sitting there smiling for longer than about 10 or 15 minutes.

He weighs a 12 lbs now!  He is growing too fast!

I am so lucky my husband has allowed me to stay home with him for these first few months and watch him grow.  It is truly a blessing.

I love this little guy more than words can say!

There are many many times he looks like his daddy's twin....but lately I've been seeing Uncle Cade (my oldest brother) in him too!
They are both quite good looking so this kid lucked out!
(Cade doesn't really read my blog....I don't think....so I don't have to worry about his head growing from the above compliment).









Aunt Harley making me laugh.



LOVE!





Later...Lincoln hung out with Lester while I did my homework. 
Lester was right where I normally put Lincoln to lay.
I feel bad for always moving him...so I just laid Lincoln down on Lester's backside.
He was quite cooperative.

Good boy, Lester.



Lester HAS to be covered.....so he is still there.  Just under the green blanket....Lincoln was starting to fall asleep.


xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment