I haven't posted a pic of my pregnant self lately...so I made Colby take one today since it was Thanksgiving and I actually put on makeup and got dressed with jewelry, etc.
Plus I like my little sign and my cheap scarecrow thingy I found at Hobby Lobby for 50% off.
Anyway.... this baby is moving around like crazy and making me feel more and more uncomfortable each and every day! I'm so tired and sore by the end of the day, I can barely stand myself.
I need to pack my hospital bag because I'm not sure I'll have enough energy to do so later.
The plan is to go see Dr. Sanders on Monday for my 37 week appointment and they will remeasure the baby and make sure he/she isn't TOO big.
Remember the baby measured 4lbs 10oz almost SIX weeks ago and over the last couple weeks I think I've gotten MUCH BIGGER!!
I'm sure this little booger is nice and LARGE.
More updates later........
Thank you, Nanny, for also reading my blog! I love you!!!
xoxo
Maggie
LOVE your cute belly!!!
ReplyDelete