Pregnancy brain is not good for this kind of blogging..... I got on here tonight thinking I just needed to post "Thankful" posts for a couple days and looks like I have FOUR days to post about.
To be completely honest, the last few days have gone by so fast I don't even remember what I did....
Yikes!
I'm thankful for parents who welcome me into their home in the mornings when I wake up so I can have a "real" breakfast.
I'm thankful for an 84 y/o grandmother who is still around and lives so close that I can go by and help her make dessert for Thanksgiving.
Also...thankful for Lion Share (it's a local restaurant) dates with my dear friend Shelley before we have our babies and won't be able to find the same amount of time to go.
Thankful for awesome friends who get together for Thanksgiving-eve and bring significant others along who get along just as well as the women do.
(looks like I have A LOT to be thankful for....I'm going to post an extra thing)
Today was Thanksgiving day and I've realized I have more to be thankful for than what I could possibly type in this blog. We had great food, most of our family was able to be together, my sweet doggies didn't have to go in their kennel (because my parents welcome them as if they are grandchildren), I didn't start to feel TOTALLY uncomfortable until late tonight, and most of all we got to be HOME for the first Thanksgiving in three years.
I miss my Okinawa friends because I've grown to love the holidays with them as well....it is so amazing what that entire experience did for us.
Miss you all so much!!! but we were happy to be home today and help in my Mother's kitchen instead of playing male vs female Pictionary (sorta).
xoxo
Maggie
No comments:
Post a Comment