Thursday, 8 November 2012

Day 6, 7, & 8

I knew I wasn't going to be good at keeping up with this......but I'm trying.

So today, I'll be posting for 3 days.

Day 6:
I'm very thankful for my little "fur babies," Chili and Lester. 
They are so loveable and bring me so much JOY every day.  They are always happy to see us when we get home and they keep us warm at night.
We could, however, live without Lester's occasional pooping inside, his waking us up at 1a.m. to go outside to potty, and their new found love for BARKING.  Nonetheless, I don't think either of us (myself nor Colby) can remember our lives without either of them.  I can promise we weren't as "happy."

Day 7:
I went to Lafayette with my friend Shelley to go buy her hostess gifts for her baby shower.  We had a great time in Paul Michael's and are already planning our trip back there.  I really had to control my spending...I think I did ok.
I am so thankful for being close to my friends and being able to go shopping at REAL STORES instead of only having the online option.
Although, I think I'm spoiled somewhat to the sitting at home and shopping phenomenon.
It is nice to see things in person and not have to wait until things come in the mail.

Day 8:
Today I am thankful for our new iPhones coming in the mail.
Thank Goodness!
We have been using our ORIGINAL iPhones for the last few weeks and they couldn't really keep up with the AT&T network so we were losing calls and people's voices were skipping, we couldn't send picture texts, and they were SO SLOW!
Now we have the iPhone5 and have a lot to learn @ them since the most current one we had in Okinawa was the 3G. 

Goodnight everyone.
Time for me to rest my head and go to bed.
xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment