My mother asked me about the pictures we took with Maw Maw Rosie for Christmas the other day and I totally forgot that I hadn't blogged about Christmas yet.
Wow!
Ok....so AGAIN...better late than never!
Nonc Beau came over a few days after Lincoln was born to meet him. We were able to ask him to be Lincoln's godfather that day. Here is a picture of their first meeting.
We need to discuss what Lincoln will call him.
Auntie Julie was more than excited to meet little Lincoln for Christmas. She came a few days before to visit as well. We asked her to be his godmother.
This is their first meeting as well.
I think we'll get Lincoln to call her "Na-nan Ju"....hmmm...
I just made that up....we'll have to think of something good.
On a different note...I'm not sure if its the lighting or what...but Lincoln was jaundice (like his mother) after birth....he looks really YELLOW here.
Here is a picture of our awesome stockings that our dear friend Kristin's mother made for us. I love them! Kristin is one of our friends we met in Okinawa. Colby and I are godparents to her little boy, Drew. They live in Portland, OR now......AND they are coming visit us in about 80 days!! WOO HOO!!
Here mom was VERY nervous she'd get the stocking to me in time for Christmas because we didn't know if we were having a boy or girl. She had two different sets of appliqués cut out and was ready to assemble once she found out the name and gender. We received it in plenty time for Christmas!
Thanks again Ms. Karen!
We pull names for Christmas between my brothers and their wives and Colby and I.
I made mention to Julie (see the above picture) that Colby wanted a Christmas sweater.
She may or may not have had Loretta rig the name pulling so she could get him a sweater.
She bought him this WITH a white turtleneck!
NICE.
He was very excited!
Mimi (Meme?...my mom is not liking that we can't make up our mind how to spell her name) and Poppy bought Isla Rose a bike.
Loretta (I'll avoid the Mimi/Meme altogether) assembled the bike and Isla LOVED it!
Julia Claire is my oldest niece. LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE IS!!
She is growing up so fast. Being away for three years, I was nearly in shock when I saw how much she has grown into a beautiful young lady! She is also extremely intelligent, has many friends, and is involved in many clubs, etc at school.
She takes after her Aunt Maggie.....just saying! ...... HA!
Our Christmas-Eve morning Pj's.
We decided to wear our Okinawa Shisa Santa t-shirts.
Lincoln's first Christmas!
Because we live in South Louisiana, it is rarely cold for Christmas. Julie bought Colby a Charlie Brown t-shirt in case it was too warm for the sweater.
Of course it was too warm....so he wore the t-shirt instead WITH the awesome white turtleneck she purchased for him.
He also had to wear those hideous white pants (he tries to wear these quite often...but I always tell him NO) AND those incredibly horrible shoes!
My Maw Maw Rosie with her great grandchildren.
Julia-Claire, Rein, Aaron, Isla Rose, and Lincoln.
Maw Rosie with the grandchildren and the great grandchildren & our spouses.
Colby, me, Lincoln, Cade, Kyle, Evan, Mac, Jeff, Julia
Rein, Vanessa, Aaron, Maw Maw, Isla, and Julie
Maw Rosie and her 5 children.
Uncle Ronnie, Aunt Sally, Nanny Alice, and Dad (Eddie Jr.).
All of the above people plus, Loretta, Mimi, and Brian.
Isla LOVES Uncle Colby (or Tolby as she calls him).
Christmas morning with my babies.
We went to the Shaw's (Colby's family) on Christmas day.
He and his brother think alike.
Beau bought Colby pj pants that look like blue jeans.......
Colby bought Beau pj pants that look like chaps...
(smiles)
This is Colby's godfather (Uncle Ed). I think he held Lincoln almost the entire time we were there. He slept just fine nestled in his arms.
Colby playing with Cooper (Beau's little boy). Look at that smile.
Jannells' boys and grand babies!
Our Christmas day family pic!
Ok I'll try to stay more on the ball from now on......
Xoxo
Maggie
LOVE the pictures!! Makes me miss y'all so much more!
ReplyDelete