Thursday, 7 February 2013

Lincoln is 1 Month Old (January 18, 2013)

Hello Everyone....

I must say, I am in in awe of those mothers who find time to blog in between taking care of a baby (and some of them..other children too)....(cough cough, Amanda Luna & Jessica Helm!)

I am just now realizing I have not posted a blog with Lincoln's 1mth photos I took of him.

I DID however take these on January 18, 2013....so I least I did that part correctly.
BUT we are mighty close to FEBRUARY 18TH!

oops...

Well......here are some pictures...... a little late.....

Better late than never!

I was fortunate to receive two sets of "monthly onesies" from my dear friends Lacey Hebert and Marty Melvin.  So this little guy will have his picture taken in both every month.  

As you can tell, he got a little tired of picture taking!!








Just another random one....



xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment