This morning my entire family received the following in an email from my mother....
I thought it should be "archived" somewhere. I hope she doesn't mind! (Smiles)
....................
Today is a very sad day in the annals of the Evans household. April 29, 1980 and December 22, 1980.....these two entered our home and toiled for years for us. Mr Washer has seen his share of poop drawers, poopy and peepee diapers, vomit towels and sheets, school uniforms, countless countless sports uniform, animal blood from hunting clothes, pooogas, and sheets with dog fur. It has also cleaned caps, hats, rugs, comforters, stubborn stains and even someone's stomach fluids from TGMC, not to mention everyone germs and microbes from hospital scrubs!!!!!!
I don't want to retire them to collect their social security check BUT I have no choice. Mr Washer needs an organ transplant for a leaky gear box. He regurgitates water all over floor on a ex large load of towels and groans and groans like Mrs Dryer when you get them up to work. I was told that the water reflux would eventually regurge oil from his gears and soil my clothes. Depends will not suffice and WOPA (Washer Organ Procurement Association) cannot locate another parts and the creator doesn't produce this part!!!!!!!
Alas, alas they will enter an appliance nursing home together at Shady Oaks and will anxiously await dad and My arrival where we will pee, poop, fart, moan and groan together!!!! AND laugh and reminisce about our time together.
My Maytags...... Thank you, thank you,thank you.
Love you all, I really am a little melancholy.
MOM

No comments:
Post a Comment