We had plans this year to go to brunch at Cafe Milano after mass.
Colby, my mom, my dad, Lincoln and I all went to 9a.m. mass at St. Francis....came home for a feeding....then headed to brunch with Cade, Maw Rosie, Ms. Jannell, Harley, & Roy.
I opted NOT to purchase a bunny outfit for Lincoln because I figured he'd get more use out of this one.
Isn't he precious?
I must tell this story because it will be funny later too...
Colby dressed Lincoln so I could get ready. He kept asking me if he needed to button the top button? I thought he was asking me this because his outfit was too small. It is a 3mth and he is JUST starting to not fit in his 3mth clothes anymore. I just told him "yes, if it can button then button it all the way."
After he was done, he planned to put Lincoln in his swing until I was ready. I asked him to bring him over to me so I could see how cute he was. Colby wasn't going to bring him because he thought I just wanted to inspect his dressing job.
Well thank goodness he brought him over.......
He had dressed Lincoln in this outfit......but.....it was BACKWARDS!
NO WONDER....he wanted to know if he needed to button the top button.
Colby's reply.....
"Well I don't own any shirts that button in the back...."
I guess he had a point.
We got him fixed up and he was dressed correctly for church.
The Easter bunny decided at the last minute to stop by our house. He didn't make it until 10:45a.m.
I guess he was running late.
Lincoln got some sunglasses, a beach towel, some books, some teethers, and a brush and comb.
I think I put Lincoln in his Easter onesie three times this week.
I wanted to get as much use out of it as possible.
I think I'm going to make a t-shirt blanket out of all these.
Next up?? Presidents day onesie?....maybe a silhouette of Honest Abe?
Kidding!
Happy Easter, everyone! We hope you had a great weekend.
xoxo
Maggie






No comments:
Post a Comment