I've been up to 1-SCHOOL WORK...2-taking care of this guy.
This week I went get my hair done and my mother came over to sit with Lincoln and the dogs.
She put Lincoln in his crib for his naps.
I keep saying I'm going to do this.......it doesn't really happen on my watch.....
Not because he couldn't or wouldn't stay sleeping or would cry, but because his mother would be sad & would probably stare at this little thing for HOURS.
I plan to put him in his bed soon...once he starts rolling over.
I suppose she is right.
(Sad Face)
Meme and Poppy gave Lincoln a Bumbo for Easter.
He LOVED it.
We were able to put some toys on the tray and he played with them for a little while.
Look at that smile.
My mom went to the florist this week.......and sent me these!
How sweet!
Made my day.....she knew it would!
We are so much alike!
Someone else FaceTimed with Lincoln.
Isla Rose was so freaking cute talking to Lincoln.
She was sick this week with fever so she was able to hang out with Meme and see baby Lincoln through FaceTime technology.
She was excited.
Lincoln didn't know what to think.
My new OMBRE' hair color.
Just trying something new.
Not sure I can REALLY pull it off, but I agreed because I figured it would be easy keep up with my dark roots.
I missed my hairdresser, Allison (my friend, Shelley's sister) while I was away in Okinawa.
xoxo
xoxo






I absolutely can not wait to see y'all in a month!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the hair! Very pretty. Lincoln is such a love bug! It's been fun watching him grow up on the blog :)
ReplyDelete