Lincoln has FOUND HIS FEET.
Lately thats all he wants to do is touch his feet.
I knew this was coming.....as my friend Amanda's baby (Anderson) had started doing this a few weeks ago.
Yesterday we went to watch Aaron play baseball in Thibodaux. Colby and I were pretty impressed with the talent of 8 year olds.
I think there was even an (almost) double play at second and first.
This was Lincoln's first time at a ball park.......I am SURE this will not be his last (if my father has anything to say about it).
I actually LOVE baseball......so I'm sure he'll play someday....
We shall see.
Colby called this his "train conductor outfit. He looked so sweet. Uncle Ronnie gave us this for Christmas. It finally fits and it was cool enough for long pants.
We are now bird (squirrel) watchers.
I bought this bird feeder for Christmas, but Colby just put it up last weekend.
I also bought one for my father.
Colby screwed it into my tree (I wasn't totally thrilled about this) and it is in a place where I can see it from my kitchen sink.
I was so excited the other day when I found a squirrel on it, 2 bluejays (I didn't get that picture), and 2 doves were nearby scoping things out.
We are getting old.
Last night....Chili and Lester "spooning" in our bed.
So funny.
My dear friend, Shelley, came over this week with her daughter, Adele.
She and Lincoln are about a month apart.
So sweet.
xoxo
Maggie







No comments:
Post a Comment