Colby's godmother, Aunt Tina, and her husband, John came down for a conference this past week.
They live in Lake Arrowhead, CA. We used to visit Tina and John and their two boys when we lived in San Diego quite often. We always had the best time up on the mountain eating, drinking, playing pedro, and going ride in their boat. We miss having them near us.
So we headed down the bayou after Colby worked on Tuesday night to eat some crawfish. Lincoln was able to sit up on the table near Aunt Tammy and Uncle Ed......as always...special privileges!
Aunt Tammy, Jannell (Colby's mother), Aunt Tina, Lincoln, Me, Aunt Jalleen.
We at at Little Eagle down the bayou. I had never been there. It is a literally a gas station turned crawfish place?!
I'm still a little confused about what it is....
Not sure if it is a full on restaurant or if they just serve boiled seafood?
I do know that you pretty much serve yourself drinks.....out of that cooler in the background.
Our kind of place!
Love these people.
xoxo
maggie




No comments:
Post a Comment