Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Lincoln is 4 Months Old

Ughhhh....

I JUST typed a LONG blog post and lost ALL OF IT!!!  

So here we go again.....

Sorry this post is late.  I just finished my class on Tuesday and we had Lincoln's baptism on Sunday (post to follow). 

Lincoln turned 4 months old last week on Thursday. 

We took his pictures that day. 

At the end of the photo session, we had a couple visitors. 

I decided to let them stay to get a few shots with them in them.

It is much harder to get good pictures of Lincoln now because he makes funny faces and moves around much more.













He made this face the entire first half of my taking pictures!!
Hahaha




We went to the pediatrician on Friday. Lincoln is doing well and everything is normal EXCEPT this little guy hasn't begun to turn over yet.

She said she isn't worried about it.
She thinks it is 'behavioral'. 

This means....he is either stubborn (like his momma) or laid back (like his daddy).
I think he just has no reason to turn over.
He chooses to move his legs and butt over and over until he manages a 360 degree turn.

We shall see.

He got two shots on Friday too.  He screamed like crazy then stopped and smiled at me as soon as they were done.  What a sweet boy!  The smile almost made me cry.

She also told us he can start rice cereal now and veggies and fruits to follow.

Here are a couple pics of him after trying rice cereal. 

He didn't LOVE it...but he did "ok."  We are still trying daily.
Trying with a smaller amount now.




4 Month Stats:

Weight: 13lbs 14 oz (25th percentile)
Height: 25 3/4" (75th percentile)

We love this little guy so much. 

Mommy and Lincoln are starting to have a decent routine and sanity has finally come into our home.

Thank you to everyone for the support you have given us welcoming this sweet little miracle into our lives.
It is true....I didn't imagine I could ever love someone SO MUCH!

XOXO
Maggie

1 comment:

  1. Sweet little Linc! Olivia was so excited to see pictures of Chili & Lester with Lincoln!

    ReplyDelete