Saturday, 1 September 2012

24 Weeks & 4 Days

Hello! 

Well it has been a little while since I've posted a "belly pic" on the blog.... so here is my official 24 week one..... actually plus 4 days!!

I'm starting to feel a little uncomfortable.  Even as I type this from my bed with my laptop (which normally sits on my belly)...it is leaning to the side because of the mound I now have when I lie down.
I'm starting to get a little wobbly when putting on pants.  I can only imagine how its going to be in the weeks to come.

We have been planning our move...since we have about 6 more weeks left here in Okinawa.  I can't believe it has already been 3 years!!!  That will be another blog for later. 

For now.... this is my belly.... baby O'Quin is now the size of an eggplant (they say). 

Glad everyone back home did ok with Isaac.

Love you all!
xoxo
Maggie



No comments:

Post a Comment