COCOK'S PEDICURES!!!
When I first moved to Okinawa, I didn't think it was "cool" to put designs on your fingernails and toes.........now, it is what you do if you live in Okinawa and are female.
I'll miss the fun times I've had socializing with friends (and family) while getting them and I'll miss the AMAZEMENT I experience EVERY single time I go because these girls HAND PAINT the designs PERFECTLY!
I was able to take Ms. Jannell there when she came visit and my Mom and Nanny (godmother) were able to experience it as well!
I almost fall asleep during the massage.......and wake up in time to watch very closely as they paint!
This is also where I learned to like and enjoy sweet tea.
I know.......odd.....since I'm from the South..... but I used to think tea tasted like grass/leaves.
My Mardi Gras toes..... thèse were some of my favorites~
I did these before our Mardi Gras Party we had this year.
HALLOWEEN TOES.....complete with ghosts and bats!
Loved these too!
Flowers are a recurring theme if it isn't a holiday!
I wish this picture wasn't blurry, because these were pretty cool and intricate!
HAND PAINTED..... with a small brush! And the left side matches the right EVERY time!
More flowers.... I grew fond of white backgrounds!
These were cool.... Christmas Toes....
I had them put a red rhinestone on the deer's nose.
These are not complete...this is in the middle of painting...
Easter Chickens and egg design.
I think I'll go at least one more time before we leave......picking my final design will (I'm sure) be a little difficult for me!! I'm pretty indecisive when it comes to some things.
Xoxoxo
Maggie
No comments:
Post a Comment