This picture was taken at my 28 week appointment....the last one I'll have before we leave Okinawa.
I had to take a picture of my OB, Dr. Terpstra, before I left.
He was so sweet and it was fun to have him as such a big part of the first two trimesters of my pregnancy.
I feel bad that he won't be there for the delivery, but I'll be sure to send him pictures.
I just wanted him to get some credit for all his hard work because none of my family back home will ever get to meet him.
Remember back when...when I was 6 weeks pregnant and I mentioned that my doc came in during lunch to do a "curtesy" ultrasound for me.........this is the guy, my friends (and family).
We'll miss him.
Oh and by the way... glucose test and all other labs are normal..... I am free and cleared to fly home in 2 weeks!!
xoxo
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment