I just had a few pictures on my phone I wanted to share....a few things that have been going on around here.
First....this is a "sneak peak" at my nursery bedding!!! Loretta has been quite busy sewing away so that my nursery is as awesome and special as I always imagined it would be. My little guy or gal will definitely know how much Mimi loves them!
Eddie is the model.....thanks, Dad!
Here are my two cuddly furry children.....how sweet is this picture. It's a perfect example of how Chili just "puts up" with Lester.
The other day, I was the last one to bed.........this is what it looked like when I arrived.....I had to push people over to fit myself (& my belly) in our queen sized bed!
I'm not sure you all will get as big of a kick out of this picture as I did. It was pouring down raining a couple mornings ago and I knew Chili had to go potty. So I put her rain coat on her..... she didn't move an inch. She just sat there and stared at me! She'd rather hold it...and that she did.
Our neighbors, the Melvin's left this week.....S-A-D!
The night before their departure we all (the cul de sac) walked to Big Dip (the ice cream place across the street) so they could purchase their 30 scoop sundae! Here is Mason (Melvin) and Olivia (Luna) smiling for my picture. Two of the sweetest children ever!
The other morning, I went by my neighbor, Amanda's (Luna) house and found her youngest on the sofa holding their cat. She was being sweet this morning....so I captured her smiling!
Amanda (Luna), Lisa (Beeler), and I hosted a Lemongrass Spa and Suzanne Somersall (jewelry) party/brunch this week. It was so much fun and we had some YUMMY food, complete with sugar cookie fruit tarts (Thank you Pinterest), hash brown casserole, orange rolls, pig n a blanket, mini muffins, fruit kabobs/dip, punch, coffee, OJ....yum!
I can't wait to do things like this when I get home!
Our jewelry display!
I'm not sure why this picture is so blurry!
Me, Lisa, and Amanda.
Thank you, Vanessa for allowing me to borrow your dress...it was perfect for a brunch!
We've been selling things and moving things around all weekend..preparing for our pack out on Friday!!
The house is a mess & we are still wondering where we are going to put all the stuff in this house when we get home........should be fun/interesting!
xoxo
Maggie
No comments:
Post a Comment